Solid timber patio decking with protective treatment.
The treatment guarantees against intrinsic biological risks.
The Preserve patio line is available in 2 species and 6 profiles giving a wide range of possibilities to enhance classic or modern homes.
CARE ADVICE: Regularly clean the decking using a special patio product, hot water and a soft brush. Moss can appear on the timber, especially in very damp conditions. In this case, and for more stubborn stains, use a moss removal product and then rinse carefully.
INSTALLATION TIPS: For all timber decking installations, please refer to DTU 51.4
– Before installing, store the patio decking in a dry place and sheltered from bad weather, make sure it is raised to avoid contact with the ground.
– The under-decking and sleepers must be of a suitable durability class and their layout must allow sufficient air circulation under the decking.
– In order to avoid rising damp, the sleepers must have a protective strip.
– Fix the decking methodically in rows, moving from one side of the patio to the other, row after row.
– Keep a gap of 5 mm between the edges of the slats, and 1-2 mm at each end.
Cuts must be re-treated with a post-cut treatment product and, when necessary, with a finishing product compliant with the original product. Milling should never be used when in contact with the ground.