Solid timber patio decking with two-component paint.
The finish guarantees the look and the best durability.
Modern decking that respects the environment and blends perfectly into classic or modern homes.
Color’Deck offers 2 colors : Grey & Brown.
CARE ADVICE: Regularly clean the decking using a special patio product, hot water and a soft brush. Moss can appear on the timber, especially in very damp conditions. In this case, and for more stubborn stains, use a moss removal product and then rinse carefully.
INSTALLATION TIPS: For all timber decking installations, please refer to DTU 51.4
– Before installing, store the patio decking in a dry place and sheltered from bad weather, make sure it is raised to avoid contact with the ground.
– The under-decking and sleepers must be of a suitable durability class and their layout must allow sufficient air circulation under the decking.
– In order to avoid rising damp, the sleepers must have a protective strip.
– Fix the decking methodically in rows, moving from one side of the patio to the other, row after row.
– Keep a gap of 5 mm between the edges of the slats, and 1-2 mm at each end.